Aigle Parcours®2 Vario Wellington Boot with adjustable side gusset, is a great all round wellie designed for brisk, fatigue-free walking. Handcrafted using high quality natural rubber uppers and a triple density rubber sole that optimises foot movement and helps prevent fatigue. The Parcours®2 Vario has been designed with an adjustable, waterproof, side gusset and strap to fit different calf widths comfortably. Lab trial tests have concluded this boot has twice the energy absorption and twice the grip of the original Parcours. There is a damping cushion for shock absorption and energy return. The natural rubber used in this boot making process makes a sturdy, robust boot which is wonderfully comfortable, supple and completely waterproof.
Aigle Parcours®2 Vario are designed for brisk, long distance, fatigue-free walking . These beautiful handcrafted boots go through a number of rigorous processes to ensure every boot is high quality and high performance.
- Rubber uppers are made using Gomma Plus® which is a lab-developed rubber mix designed for long term resistance to external abrasion, Ozone etc and provides comfort, strength and flexibility
- Lined with a polyester lining which is Sanitized® with an antibacterial treatment ensuring complete hygiene even after washing
- Insole is an absorbent foam rubber base that is Softex lined® and made from non-woven polyamide.
- Fast drying inner lining that has a comfortable feel
- Adjustable, waterproof, side gusset and strap to fit different calf widths comfortably
- Sole unit has a triple density anti-fatigue sole that offers optimum comfort and heel to toe transition with great shock absorption and foot stability.
- Robust sole is abrasion resistant and has 360° high grip lugs for great grip in all conditions.
- Handcrafted in France