Aigle Parcours® 2 ISO Neoprene-Lined Wellington Boot is the ultimate winter wellie boot designed for fatigue free walking with superb insulation for those colder days. The Parcours® 2 ISO has excellent grip around the ankle for perfect stability with a shock absorbent and hard wearing sole offering a real sensation of comfort. Lined with 4.5mm neoprene for great warmth, it also has 6mm of insulating felt in the footbed with a 4.5mm neoprene secondary insole giving you a total of 9mm of neoprene and 6mm of felt under your foot for maximum warmth. To help you get the perfect fit there is a waterproof side gusset with an adjustable strap for a snug fit around the calves.
- Uppers are made using Gomma Plus® which is a lab-developed, natural rubber mix designed for long term resistance to external abrasion and can also withstand ozone and the ageing process linked with long periods of storage while providing comfort strength and flexibility
- Waterproof side gusset with adjustable strap for a perfect fit around the calves.
- Lined throughout with 4.5mm neoprene, one of the best insulation materials
- Insole also made with 4.5mm neoprene giving you a total of 9mm neoprene under your foot
- Secondary insole with 6mm of insulating felt
- Outsole has a triple density, natural rubber, anti-fatigue, shock absorbing sole that offers optimum comfort and heel to toe transition
- Sole is abrasion resistant and has 360°, high grip lugs for great grip in all conditions
- Comfort rated to minus 20C